RVO- Stimulering E-Health Thuis (SET) Coronavirus
Consortium: The applicant is a provider who provides care and / or support to clients living at home or their informal caregivers (mantelzorger) (or care and / or support aimed at returning home). This includes, for example, health organizations (welzijn organisaties), district nursing (wijkverpleging), GGZ providers and hospitals.
Scope: The care of vulnerable elderly people living at home or people with a chronic illness or disability is under pressure due to the coronavirus (Covid-19) and the measures to prevent the virus from spreading. Healthcare organizations therefore quickly need more technological options to provide remote care (for examples, Digital applications).The applicant applies for a subsidy to get started with digital support / remote care for clients living at home or their caregivers (mantelzorger). The proposed activities contribute to the continuity of support or remote care for clients living at home during the corona crisis, or the activities are aimed at removing the obstacles resulting from this crisis. The subsidy contributes to one of the following points:
- the costs of purchasing, leasing and licensing costs for digital applications;
- labor costs of professionals for coordination, deployment and training;
- external hiring of personnel for costs for providing advice and process guidance by knowledge institutions or independent advisory organizations.
The subsidy landscape is responding quickly to the COVID-19 virus and the problems this crisis causes world-wide. A lot of new funding opportunities are being released to assist researchers and companies with their Research and Development activities against COVID-19. We have made an overview of all COVID-19 grants & funding opportunities. Check our COVID-19 Call Overview and stay up-to-date.
A more detailed and tailor-made overviews are available in 3 different products:
- Funding Scan. A summarized overview of funding opportunities for one specific R&D project with a short profile of the researcher or company. This includes a strategy with upcoming funding opportunities for the next year.
- Funding Advice. A detailed description of your company, research group, R&D projects and an overview of the timelines involved in future development. This includes a funding strategy for each project for the next 2 years.
- Funding Plan. A long-term funding strategy taking into consideration multiple R&D pillars. This detailed strategy focuses on multiple sources of funding and addresses financial weaknesses in continuing strategic planning.
Read more about it on our Strategic Funding Advice page.