US Department of Defense CDMRP (DOD-CDMRP)
The US Department of Defense CDMRP (DOD-CDMRP) publishes funding opportunities for research in diverse biomedical programs. These programs put great emphasis on service members, veterans, family members, and the general public. The main mission is to eradicate diseases and support military health and American people. An unique partnership and collaboration between the military, government, scientists, patients, and their family members allow the program to bring research funding which focuses on directly relevant to each disease, condition, or injury.
Who can apply?
- All (inter)national organizations (e.g. academic institutions, biotechnology companies, foundations, Federal Government organization other than the DoD, and research institutes).
- Dod related organizations (military center, lab).
CDMRP grants focus on many topic areas:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Bone Marrow Failure
- Breast Cancer
- Epilepsy Gulf War Illness
- Hearing Restoration
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Melanoma Multiple Sclarosis
- Military Burn
- Ovarian Cancer
- Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes
- Tuberous Sclerosis Complex
- Peer Reviewed Medical
- Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic
- Peer Reviewed Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Tick-Borne Disease
About US Department of Defense
The mission of the Department of Defense is to provide the military forces needed to deter war and to protect the security of our country. The department’s headquarters is at the Pentagon.
Visit the DOD website for more information
Get funding, make impact
Whether you’re an academic or entrepreneur, we craft the roadmap you need to take on the challenges present in finding funding and reaching your market. With over 10 years of experience, we are your gateway to European funding, and beyond.
- Fund. What if funding wasn’t a barrier to innovation? We guide you through the way of finding and obtaining funds.
- Grow. What if your journey was clear? Get the best support for your grant journey.
- Manage. What if you only had to focus on R&D? We provide the support you need to get your innovation on the market.