Swiss Biotech Day
The Swiss Biotech Day has become the leading biotechnology conference in Europe and is a fixed date in the community’s calendar. While the event could not take place in 2020 due to the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, we plan to bring the Swiss Biotech Day back on stage on 20 April 2021.
What you can expect:
- Meet senior experts from the life science industry from across Europe
- Exhibition throughout the day
- Delegations from various countries
- Presentation of the Swiss Biotech Report
- Swiss Biotech Success Stories Awards
- Innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech companies
- Thematically focused panel discussions
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings
Should it not be possible to hold the event by this date due to the further development of the pandemic, we are planning to postpone it until autumn 2021.