Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) is a non-profit organization that funds research on Type 1 Diabetes (T1D), provides a wide range of social and activist services for the T1D population, and actively advocates regulations that support medical research and approval of new and improved treatments.
JDRF is completely focused on finding a solution for T1D. Therefore, JDRF enters into partnerships with universities, the biopharmaceutical industry, governments, regulators and insurers to encourage the development of medicines and treatment methods, to bring them to market and to get them reimbursed. JDRF focuses on funding research and development with the greatest potential to ensure a robust pipeline of innovation.
Typical recurring founding opportunities:
- JDRF Impact Grants focus on innovative ideas that can be transformed into successful initiatives taking account the key needs of T1D community.
- Industry Discovery & Development Partnerships: a well-tailored program to bring the brightness and top-notch ideas and research of for-profit organizations to find a cure for type 1 diabetes and its complications.
- Early-Career Patient-Oriented Diabetes Research Awards for clinical researchers at a relatively early stage of their independent career.
- Career Development Awards aims at attracting bright and established scientists early in their faculty careers by giving them the opportunity to establish themselves in the areas of interest that align with the JDRF mission.
- Advanced Postdoctoral Fellowships Program which aims at targeting and promoting health scientists. Enabling them with full time research training and assisting them in transitioning from a fellowship to an independent (faculty-level) position.
- Postdoctoral Fellowships Program that puts emphasis on qualified scientists entering their professional career in the T1D research field.
Read more about other Foundations
About Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
The JDRF is a global organization leading the fight against type 1 diabetes (T1D) by funding research, advocating for policies that accelerate access to new therapies, and providing a support network for millions of people around the world impacted by T1D. Their strength lies in our exclusive focus and singular influence on the worldwide effort to end T1D.
JDRF envisions a world without type 1 diabetes. Their mission is to improve lives today and tomorrow by accelerating life-changing breakthroughs to cure, prevent and treat T1D and its complications
Visit the JDRF website for more information
Get funding, make impact
Whether you’re an academic or entrepreneur, we craft the roadmap you need to take on the challenges present in finding funding and reaching your market. With over 10 years of experience, we are your gateway to European funding, and beyond.
- Fund. What if funding wasn’t a barrier to innovation? We guide you through the way of finding and obtaining funds.
- Grow. What if your journey was clear? Get the best support for your grant journey.
- Manage. What if you only had to focus on R&D? We provide the support you need to get your innovation on the market.