Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF)
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) is focused on the areas of greatest need, on the ways in which they can do the most good.
The foundation is teaming up with partners around the world to take on some tough challenges: extreme poverty and poor health in developing countries, and the failures of America’s education system. The foundation focusses on specific issues, which are the biggest barriers that prevent people from making the most of their lives.
For each issue they fund innovative ideas that could help remove these barriers:
- New techniques to help farmers in developing countries grow more food and earn more money
- New tools to prevent and treat deadly diseases
- New methods to help students and teachers in the classroom.
There are no open Grant Opportunities at this time.
About The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF)
BMGF is dedicated to improving the quality of life for individuals around the world. From the education of students in Chicago, to the health of a young mother in Nigeria, they are catalysts of human promise everywhere.
From poverty to health, to education, the areas of focus offer the opportunity to dramatically improve the quality of life for billions of people. So they build partnerships that bring together resources, expertise, and vision—working with the best organizations around the globe to identify issues, find answers, and drive change.
Visit the gates foundation website for more information
Get funding, make impact
Whether you’re an academic or entrepreneur, we craft the roadmap you need to take on the challenges present in finding funding and reaching your market. With over 10 years of experience, we are your gateway to European funding, and beyond.
- Fund. What if funding wasn’t a barrier to innovation? We guide you through the way of finding and obtaining funds.
- Grow. What if your journey was clear? Get the best support for your grant journey.
- Manage. What if you only had to focus on R&D? We provide the support you need to get your innovation on the market.