MSCA - Doctoral Networks (MSCA-DN)
The MSCA – Doctoral Networks (MSCA-DN) is part of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions programme. 5 different types of grants are available in the MSCA programme, aiming to set up different types of training networks or training programmes. Other grants fund fellowships or events to increase the popularity of science in society.
MSCA – Doctoral Networks 2023-2024
Subsidy: Varies depending on location and project duration
Total budget: 2023: €434.8M; 2024: €451.15M
Funding rate: 100%
Deadlines: 28 Nov 2023, 27 Nov 2024
Project duration: 4 years
Consortium: Partnerships take the form of collaborative Doctoral Networks, Industrial Doctorates or Joint Doctorates.
Scope: The Doctoral Networks aim to train a new generation of creative entrepreneurial and innovative early-stage researchers, able to face current and future challenges and to convert knowledge and ideas into products and services for economic and social benefit.
Proposals under this Action should contribute to the following expected impacts:
- Strengthen Europe’s human capital base in R&I by training highly-skilled doctoral candidates;
- Improve the attractiveness of researchers’ careers notably through better working and employment conditions of doctoral candidates in Europe;
- Enhance talent and knowledge circulation across the R&I landscape, through international, inter-sectoral and interdisciplinary mobility;
- Increase Europe’s attractiveness as a leading research destination;
- Enhance the quality of R&I contributing to Europe’s sustainable competitiveness;
- Establish sustainable collaboration between academic and non-academic organisations;
- Foster the culture of open science, innovation and entrepreneurship.
5 different types of grants are available in the MSCA programme, aiming to set up different types of training networks or training programmes. Other grants fund fellowships or events to increase the popularity of science in society. Marie Curie aims to enhance the skills of researchers or science staff in different stages of their career and the possibility to improve your career in science. In a lot of the grants the mobility principle is an important requirement, the researchers need to travel towards another country to gain skills, expertise or a fellowship.
Get funding, make impact
Whether you’re an academic or entrepreneur, we craft the roadmap you need to take on the challenges present in finding funding and reaching your market. With over 10 years of experience, we are your gateway to European funding, and beyond.
- Fund. What if funding wasn’t a barrier to innovation? We guide you through the way of finding and obtaining funds.
- Grow. What if your journey was clear? Get the best support for your grant journey.
- Manage. What if you only had to focus on R&D? We provide the support you need to get your innovation on the market.