The Operational Program ERDF 2014-2020 Zuid-Nederland (OPZuid) is a European subsidy program for the provinces of Zeeland, Limburg and Noord-Brabant. The focus lays on innovation prosperity and the transition to a low-carbon economy. The program focuses in particular on innovative SMEs and strengthening cooperation between the business community, knowledge institutions and governments.
Subsidy: up to €1,500,000
Funding rate: up to 40%
Deadlines: 25 May 2020
Consortium: The subsidy is intended for SMEs, companies, knowledge institutions, housing corporations, municipalities and energy companies in the southern Netherlands focused on innovative solutions in the built environment.
Scope: Projects that focus on the smart roll-out of renewal of the energy system and that contribute to sustainable energy production, efficiency and saving in the built environment through the application of new techniques, instruments and processes. The projects serve as a trailblazer and driver for a large-scale application at a later stage.
Possible actions of this investment priority include:
- Living lab for demonstrating technological and/or process innovations;
- Pilot projects for testing and demonstrating new concepts for decentralized energy generation and smart distribution of sustainable energy; can receive large-scale follow-up within the housing construction;
- Making a recreation park more sustainable through the use of innovative energy concepts.
Stimulus Program Management is part of the province of Noord-Brabant, which, on behalf of the European Commission and central government, manages and facilitates a number of European, national and regional subsidy programs & funds for the provinces of North Brabant, Limburg, Zeeland & Flanders.
Visit the Stimulus website (Dutch) for more information.
Get funding, make impact
Whether you’re an academic or entrepreneur, we craft the roadmap you need to take on the challenges present in finding funding and reaching your market. With over 10 years of experience, we are your gateway to European funding, and beyond.
- Fund. What if funding wasn’t a barrier to innovation? We guide you through the way of finding and obtaining funds.
- Grow. What if your journey was clear? Get the best support for your grant journey.
- Manage. What if you only had to focus on R&D? We provide the support you need to get your innovation on the market.