Women TechEU supports early-stage deep tech European start-ups. The initiative complements the activities funded under EIC, paving the way for the participation of their start-ups in future EIC calls. All deep tech domains are eligible, with an emphasis on overall gender balance and the position held by women in the start-up.
Funding information Women TechEU
Funding rate: 100%
Deadline: 10 November 2021
Duration: No limit
Consortium: Participation is limited to early-stage deep tech start-ups founded, or co-founded by women, holding a top management position (CEO, CTO or equivalent) in the company at the time of submission. The applying legal entity must be established in an EU Member State or an Associated Country for at least six months at the time of the submission.
This Women TechEU initiative supports the beneficiaries in the following way:
- Financial support to the company as an individual grant of €75,000 supporting activities such as upgrading the business model, updating the business plan and growth strategy, finding partners and investors, market validation, etc.;
- Mentoring and coaching provided by the EIC Business Acceleration Services (BAS), under the new ‘Women Leadership Programme’, which includes dedicated networking and pitching events;
- The possibility to participate in dedicated activities organised by InvestEU and the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN).
Project results are expected to contribute to the following expected outcomes:
- Support deep tech innovation as a basis for a modern, knowledge-driven, resource-efficient and competitive economy;
- Promote female leadership in the deep tech industry to build fairer, more inclusive, and more prosperous innovation ecosystems in Europe.