European Green Deal
A new work program of the Green Deal is expected to be launched in September. However, the drafts of the tenders have been published. Expected publish date of these tenders is in September 2020, with an expected deadline in January 2021. The tenders are subject to changes until the official calls are published.
The aim of these tenders is to fund research and innovation to enable a sustainable and inclusive transition. Activities that are funded include: technological development, demonstration, experimentation and social innovation. Projects should deliver tangible results in a quick manner leading to concrete solutions on the main priorities. The Green Deal calls will focus on funding:
- Pilot and demonstration projects and innovative products
- Innovation for better governance of the green and digital transition
- Social and value chain innovation
The program is divided over 11 different call area’s:
- Increasing climate ambition and Green Deal impact with cross-cutting solutions
- Supplying clean, affordable and secure energy
- Industry for a clean and circular economy
- Energy and resource efficient buildings
- Sustainable and smart mobility
- Farm to Fork
- Restoring biodiversity and ecosystem services
- A zero-pollution ambition for a toxic-free environment
- Strengthening our knowledge in support of the European Green Deal
- Empowering citizens for the transition towards a climate neutral, sustainable Europe
- Accelerating the clean energy transition and access in partnership with Africa and the Mediterranean
About the European Green Deal
The European Green deal is part of a bigger plan of the European Union: to become the first continent that is climate-neutral by 2050. It is part of the Horizon 2020, the programme of the European Commission for financing European research and innovation projects. The goal is to ensure Europe continues to produce world-class science projects. The Horizon 2020 will support additional Green Deal related research and innovation with a call worth close to €1 billion.
Get funding, make impact
Whether you’re an academic or entrepreneur, we craft the roadmap you need to take on the challenges present in finding funding and reaching your market. With over 10 years of experience, we are your gateway to European funding, and beyond.
- Fund. What if funding wasn’t a barrier to innovation? We guide you through the way of finding and obtaining funds.
- Grow. What if your journey was clear? Get the best support for your grant journey.
- Manage. What if you only had to focus on R&D? We provide the support you need to get your innovation on the market.