Op Oost is a subsidy program for companies and knowledge institutions in the provinces of Overijssel and Gelderland. The program is part of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). The goal is to help companies get more revenue form new products.
Type of funding: Grant
Subsidy: €350,000 – 2,000,000
Total budget: €6,000,000 For Innovation (Health, HTSM & Agro-Food)
Funding rate: 40% for SMEs. Research institutions performing industrial research: 50% (15% overheads on personnel)
Deadline: First come first serve, open until 30-September 2020
Project duration: 2 years
Consortium: A consortium is required to consist of at least 3 or more independent collaborating agencies, of which at least 1 is an SME.
- SMEs incur a minimum of 30% of the costs.
- None of the companies make more than 70% of the costs.
- At least 25% of the costs are from experimental research.
All applicants are to be located in Gelderland.
Scope: Grants are awarded for activities aimed at innovation. The activities must consist of experimental development or industrial research in combination with experimental development (indicated TRL is: 4-8).
Possible actions of this investment priority include:
- Living lab for demonstrating technological and/or process innovations;
- Pilot projects for testing and demonstrating new concepts for decentralized energy generation and smart distribution of sustainable energy; can receive large-scale follow-up within the housing construction;
- Making a recreation park more sustainable through the use of innovative energy concepts.
Applications can be submitted under two topics:
- General Innovation (Health, HTSM and Agro-Food)
- Innovations on low-Carbon
About Op Oost
OP Oost is short for the Operational Program of the European Regional Development Fund in Overijssel and Gelderland The Netherlands.
Visit the website (Dutch) for more information.
Get funding, make impact
Whether you’re an academic or entrepreneur, we craft the roadmap you need to take on the challenges present in finding funding and reaching your market. With over 10 years of experience, we are your gateway to European funding, and beyond.
- Fund. What if funding wasn’t a barrier to innovation? We guide you through the way of finding and obtaining funds.
- Grow. What if your journey was clear? Get the best support for your grant journey.
- Manage. What if you only had to focus on R&D? We provide the support you need to get your innovation on the market.