European Enterprise Network
The European Enterprise Network manages Europe’s largest online database of business opportunities. At this Partner Portal you can search for business or academic partners to manufacture, distribute, co-develop and supply your products, ideas and services.
How does it work?
The Network is active in more than 60 countries worldwide. It brings together 3,000 experts from more than 600 member organizations – all renowned for their excellence in business support.
Find a partner in 3 steps:
1. Search the global partnership database based on your criteria
2. Express your interests by telling about your company
3. You are put in touch with interested partners
Other interesting possibilities:
Apart from finding partners, by subscribing, it is also possible to be informed about new events matching your search criteria. To do this you need to register for personalised email alerts.
The European Enterprise Network portal offers you to filter for:
Different types of partners:
- To buy from (business offer)
- With tech/expertise that you need (technology offer)
- To sell to (business request
- That needs your tech/expertise (technology request)
- To collaborate with/co-develop with (research and development)
- Non EU
- Specific Countries